RepositoryCheshire Record Office
LevelCollection (Fonds)
ReferenceECC 8
TitleEllesmere Port, Grace Road Congregational Church
Date1924-1989
DescriptionIncludes a register, minutes, accounts, property records, letters and printed reports.
Extent25 items
Administrative HistoryIn 1924 the Primitive Methodist Sunday School room in Church Street was leased by former members of Queen Street Primitive Methodist Chapel as Ellesmere Port Free Church Mission. Grace Road Free Church was built in 1927, becoming a Congregational Church in 1933. The church remained Congregational until its closure in 1983.
Related MaterialThe United Reformed Church collection (ECU).
URLhttp://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/a2a/records.aspx?cat=017-ecc8&cid=0
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2023