Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference EMS 178
Title Plumley Methodist Chapel
Date 19th century - 20th century
Description Trustees' minutes; miscellanea
Extent 2 volumes; 1 folder
Administrative History Opened in 1827 at the junction of Plumley Moor Road and Trouthall Lane by the Wesleyan Methodists. Rebuilt in 1887.
URL http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/a2a/records.aspx?cat=017-ems178&cid=0
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010