Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference EMS 2
Title Macclesfield, Fountain Street Methodist Mission
Date 19th century - 20th century
Description Register of baptisms 1934-1953, Various records 1885-1960
Extent 11 items
Administrative History Opened around 1840 at Chestergate by the Wesleyan Methodists. Rebuilt at Fountain Street in 1893. Closed in 1960 and subsequently sold to Mr. Henry Lee. For the history of the foundation of the Mission see EMS 2/3/2.
URL http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/a2a/records.aspx?cat=017-ems2&cid=0
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010