Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference EMS 331
Title Adlington, Whiteley Green Methodist Chapel
Date 20th century
Description Register of baptisms 1948-1977; Society Meeting minutes 1956-1965; Leaders' Meeting minutes 1956-1973; Treasurer's accounts 1932-1970; papers re fabric, appointment of trustees, mortgages etc; photographs and plan 1905-1967
Administrative History Opened in 1862 at Sugar Lane, Whiteley Green, by the Primitive Methodists. Closed in 2004.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010