Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference EMS 39
Title Crewe, Edleston Road Methodist Chapel
Date 19th century - 20th century
Description Register of baptisms 1888-1934, Various records (accounts, minutes) 1893-1934
Extent 8 items
Administrative History Opened in 1881 at Edleston Road by the Methodist New Connexion, which became part of the United Methodist Church in 1907. Closed in 1934, and sold to the Christian Science Society of Crewe.
URL http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/a2a/records.aspx?cat=017-ems39&cid=0
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010