Click here to skip to main content.
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference EMS 82
Title Biddulph (Staffordshire), High Street Methodist Chapel
Date 20th century
Description Trustees minutes 1905-1949
Administrative History Opened in 1878 at High Street by the Wesleyan Methodists. Originally known as Wesley Hall. Closed in 1967 when it merged with the congregation of Biddulph Station Road chapel to form the new society of Biddulph St. Andrew's.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010