Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference LUBg
Title Buglawton Urban District Council
Date 19th century-20th century
Description Minutes 1895-1936, financial records 1905-36. Buglawton: overseers 1846
Administrative History Buglawton Urban District Council was established under the 1894 Local Government Act. Previously it had been governed by Buglawton Local Board which was established in 1863. The Urban District Council was abolished by the County of Chester Review Order in 1936 and parts of the parish were transferred to Eaton and North Rode and the remainder added to the Borough of Congleton.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010