Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference P 110
Title Burwardsley St. John Parish
Date 19th century-20th century
Description Registers: Baptisms 1818-1894, Burials 1822-1935. Records other than registers 1840-1981.
Administrative History Opened in 1735 as a chapel to Bunbury. In 1767 it became the parish church for Burwardsley
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010