Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference P 150
Title Stalybridge St. Paul Parish
Date 19th century-20th century
Description Registers: Baptisms 1839-1999, Marriages 1841-1985, Burials 1839-1991. Records other than registers 1837-1977.
Administrative History Opened in 1839 as a chapel to Mottram in Longdendale. In 1840 it became a parish church serving part of Stalybridge (then known as Stayley). For later records, see also Millbrook and Stalybridge Holy Trinity.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010