Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference P 164
Title Birkenhead St. Mark Parish
Date 19th century-20th century
Description Registers: Baptisms 1894-1991, Marriages 1895-1990. Records other than registers 1891-1992.
Administrative History Opened in 1891 as a chapel to Birkenhead St. John. In 1922 it became a parish church for part of Birkenhead. In 1974 it became part of the new parish of Birkenhead Priory. St. Mark’s closed in 1991.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010