Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference P 184
Title Bollington St. John Parish
Date 19th century-21st century
Description Registers: Baptisms 1834-2006, Marriages 1838-2003, Burials 1835-2004. Records other than registers 1831-2008.
St. Oswald's, Bollington Cross: Baptisms 1908-2001 and Marriages 1937-1988. Records other than registers 1844-2007.
Holy Trinity, Kerridge: Records other than registers 1898-2000.
Administrative History St. John's opened in 1834 as a chapel to Prestbury, and became a parish church serving Bollington [nr. Macclesfield] in 1842. St. John’s closed in 2004 and was succeeded as the parish church by St. Oswald's, Bollington Cross, which had opened in 1908 as a chapel of ease. The chapel of Holy Trinity, Kerridge, opened in 1898 and closed in 2009.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010