Click here to skip to main content.
 
Repository Cheshire Record Office
Level Collection (Fonds)
Reference P 193
Title Gawsworth St. James Parish
Date 16th century-21st century
Description Registers: Baptisms 1557-1999, Marriages 1557-2011, Burials 1557-1993. Records other than registers 1853-2019. Gawsworth School Trustees minute book 1966-1985; 6 illustrations of ancient mural paintings (Acc 8803 in Conservation)
Administrative History An ancient parish church, originally serving the township of Gawsworth and parts of the townships of Henbury cum Pexall, Marton [nr. Congleton] and North Rode. For later records see also the parishes of Henbury, Marton and North Rode.
Powered by CalmView© 2008-2010