RepositoryCheshire Record Office
LevelCollection (Fonds)
ReferenceZCR 404
TitleW. Haswell and Son, Masonry Contractors
DescriptionThis business dates from 1774. By 1840, it was established in the Kaleyards, where it remained until 1982, when it moved to Abbey Green. It closed in 1985. The records comprise drawings and sketches of memorials and monuments.
Extent2 boxes
Access ConditionsPartly held offsite -consult staff. Prior notice required for access. Records less than thirty years old will not be produced for public inspection without the written consent of the depositor.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2023